Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shannon's Seniors

After doing her Senior Prom photos, Shannon asked me to do her Senior Portraits. It made my heart swell cause I knew this girl back when she was a little baby. Shannon has an older sister, Ashley, that is my age and Shannon is my sister's age. We all grew up in the same church so the four of us kind of hung out a bunch.  Doing her seniors was a little challenging. Earlier during the week, the weather guys predicted it would be just slightly breezy with lots of sun. Well a slight breeze turned into 20 miles an hour winds. We weren't prepared for this, but we made do! She was such a good sport about ti too. We were able to get some good shots out of it. Shannon will be attending Oklahoma University to pursue a major in Theater Tech and Costume Design.







No comments:

Post a Comment