Monday, May 14, 2012

Sam and Melissa

I knew Sam from back in high school. We had some of the same friends and we played volleyball together during the summer. During the summer of 2009, right before our Senior year, some friends and I started playing volleyball almost everyday. It was a wonderful summer before we all had to get jobs and start having real responsibilities. Sam attends UTD and that is where he met his girlfriend, Melissa. I asked them to do a shoot with me because I wanted to do couple photos in the bluebonnets. Sadly, when we got to the field, most of the bluebonnets were gone and in their place were wildflowers and grass. Oh well. When things don't go as planned, you just have to get over it and move on. The two were still adorable to photograph!






No comments:

Post a Comment