Monday, May 14, 2012

Ben and Lizzie

I met Ben and Lizzie at North Texas Celebration #2. Ben was a participant and Lizzie was a staff member. They went to the same church, and I started to get to know them as I went to their church for youth group. Ben became a little crush and Lizzie became my best friend. The crush on Ben eventually turned into nothing more than feelings toward a good friend. Ben is part of the coast guard and he came home on leave for a week. The three of us got back together to hang out like the old days. We went to the Shops at Legacy and just walked around (and of course took pictures ;)). We ended up eating at this little restaurant that acted as a night club at night. It was decent. When we went to eat dinner, it was pretty much dead. There were only a few other people eating. For some reason the water tasted like watered down alcohol. It was extremely watered down and it tasted horrible! So after like 15 minutes of trying to get past the taste I finally asked the waitress to get me another glass. She looked at me like I was one of those people. The second glass was at least a little better. Even though dinner was just decent, it was wonderful that the three of us all got to talk and hang out.


When they were younger, they took a photo like this and wanted
the recreate it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment