Thursday, March 28, 2013

Michael and Yvette Bluebonnets

I used Michael and Yvette in a previous shoot with a whole bunch of friends. In that post, I mentioned how I met them. I first met Yvette at this weeklong leadership camp called LeaderShape. We were in the same small group. It was during the last week of winter break before spring semester started.

When classes started up again, I started my new position as Student Government's Communication Director. I was trying to figure out who everyone was in the association when I met Michael. He was a senator at the time (he will be the new Vice President in the fall). After meeting Michael it took a few weeks to realize he is Yvette's boyfriend. Since then, I became friends with both of them.

Yvette loves bluebonnets and always wanted bluebonnet pictures. This year she got her pictures. They asked me to take the pictures, and I jumped at the chance to do it. They chose to do a mini session, which was perfect timing because we finished just before it started raining. It was a great start to the Easter weekend. St. Edward's give its students a long 5 day weekend (Thursday, Friday, and Monday off). I was able to do the shoot Thursday before I left for Easter in Dallas with the family. St. Edward's also is gifted with the hills on the school filling up with bluebonnets, so we were able to have the shoot on campus!





No comments:

Post a Comment