Friday, December 9, 2011

Lizzie

This is my best friend, Lizzie. We met back in high school during a church camp. The camp was a weekend thing called Celebration, or North Texas Celebration, or NTC. It occurs two times a year and a whole bunch of churches in the area send their high schoolers to attend. The staff are also high schoolers. You attend once as a participant then you can go back as a staff counselor. So back when it was just NTC#2, I was attending as a participant and Lizzie was a counselor. We went to different churches, but I got close to people from her church and started going to their bible studies and youth group. Lizzie and I got close through a bible study. She is a wonderful person with a beautiful soul and wonderful personality. I can always turn to her about stuff. I know we'll be friends for a very long time. We even plan on being in each other's weddings, when that happens. God has blessed me with this wonderful friend.










No comments:

Post a Comment